Please note, the website is under construction, all comments or suggestions to be sent to email@example.com
Click here to access the SASLHA Africa Connections map
Who is SASLHA
- SASLHA is the acknowledged voice of Speech-Language Therapists and Audiologists in South Africa.
- SASLHA promotes the professions to the public and promotes the best interests of members in all spheres of professional activity.
- SASLHA provides opportunities to enhance professional competence through providing and/or co-ordinating learning activities for its members including free online CPD.
- SASLHA lobbies and advocates for recognition of the professions to government, the private sector, international bodies and medical aid schemes.
- SASHLA encourages members to aspire to the highest standards of ethical conduct.
- SASLHA provides guidelines for best practice in the fields of Audiology and Speech therapy.
Participating Members Blogs
Please note: The views expressed in this blog do not necessarily represent the views of SASLHA.
Click here to go to the blog